Monday, June 27, 2011

Pagosa Springs, Colorado


Typically I blog about hiking and parks, but I thought I would take a break and relax. While visiting my boyfriend in Pagosa Springs, CO we went to this wonderful spa resort. There are several in the area. Although it looks expensive, it was quite reasonable and well worth every penny. $20 for the day. Bring your own towel and water otherwise you pay additional for these items. They do have bathing suits available for purchase if you forget yours. We were there on a Sunday and decided to go in the evening. It was open until midnight. There so many different pools of different temperatures all along the river. The views are spectacular and the pool "Blue Lagoon" is wonderful. My favorite pool had to be the Columbine at 107 just the right temp for me. So if you are driving through make a stop and relax. They also have white water rafting in the area, and a wonderful river walk. We went down to the river earlier it was a tad cold since the recent snow melt. A wonderful spot to sit, climb around on the rocks or play in the pools on the side. I highly recommend this spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment